Monday, October 6, 2008

Pick Me!

(That's my attempt at a clever title)

Okaaaay...guitar pick time! I've made a few earrings, but nothing I'm too happy about. I know how much guitar pick jewelry is out there, so I'm really trying to come up with new, creative ways to present it. That's why I haven't even taken any pictures of the earrings yet...too boring. Here's the necklace I made that I hope is fairly original:




Pretty much everything on it is made from guitar related things. The "chain" is made from an old guitar string. I had to use an earring hook for part of the clasp in the back, but the end of the string has a metal loop on it that's perfect to be, uh clasped onto. The pick flower is attached to the string by more string. It's such a happy piece :)

And here's my cat grinning


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww - adorable kitty!