Sunday, October 5, 2008

Clusterfudge?

I think I'm starting to do what you're not supposed to do on Etsy...which is sell different types of art in the same store. So far I just have watercolors/mixed media and felt barrettes. I would like to add guitar pick jewelry and photo prints. But I figure I don't have a "reputation" to uphold right now, seeing as though I've only made 11 sales. I don't mind shops having different types of art for sale, as long as they have sections that make everything easy to find. All well, it's keeping me creatively busy at any rate.

Here are a few of the photo prints I might try and sell. I am by no means a professional photographer, but I do think a few of the pictures I have taken are alright, especially when they're spruced up in Photoshop.






Any opinions/advice???

1 comment:

ThreadBeaur said...

I really like the last picture here.
Nice work.