Monday, September 29, 2008

Insomnia and Hair Clips

Oh, I just cannot sleep. My bedtime is now in the area of 5am. That's what happens when the earliest I've had to be at my job is 2pm, and normally 5pm.

I've only added three of the six felt barrettes I've made to my Etsy shop. Here they all are! (the first three are the ones in the shop) Saturn made it to my first (and only?) treasury! ~


I enjoy making these...felt is fun!

Oh yes, and I am very excited to have my first returning customer :)))

Ten sales is just so wonderful to me! I love the feeling of people enjoying my art so much they will pay money for it...still getting used to that fact :)

7 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

cute! My wife wantd to see how they would look in someones hair. I like the peacock.

High Desert Diva said...

Cool barrettes.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I think these are a great idea.

genuinelygreen said...

Love the peacock!

Tia Colleen said...

ooOoh! I like the peacock!!

saffron said...

these are so cute! I agree felt IS FUN!!

SpaceKadetKat said...

thanks everyone :D...woohoo, i love feedback!

ethan allen...i really want to model them, but i discussed it in the forums on etsy and people said it's a bad idea. i personally don't care, but i figured there were more people that did. but i would gladly model one if someone were really interested though :)